Saturday 27 June 2015

Oscillation

I don't know what I deeply desire from life. My life is in complete chaos. Everything is scattered. What I like is what I have given up and what I know nothing about is something I am trying to achieve. Why does life have to function in this way? Is it so essential to fit in? Isn't being unique something original, that everyone asks us to be. My desires are dying, they have started to rot, like the way prisoners are kept in dungeons, without any sunlight. My aura is diminishing day by day. My ability to stay happy is declining.

 What do I do know? I ask myself every moment I see others fulfilling their dreams. Should I become a walking dead with my soul dead or should I strive back to show to myself and the world what I am capable of.?I choose the second option. I would have to be persistence with my efforts, cannot leave the side of perseverance, but in the end I will be glad that I didn't give up just because I wasn't motivated enough.

I hope everyone out there does not choose the path of becoming a dead soul in this world where there is so much to achieve.

Stay blessed. Stay happy.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful message Priya..everyone passes through such circumstances, those who fight back are the real successors..stay happy, stay blessed and keep writing such beauty...best of luck for your blogs..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shivedita. It is just another attempt to inspire and motivate people. 😊

    ReplyDelete