Thursday 10 September 2015

Hope and Sanity

When I think of you
I marvel how this could happen to me, 
A girl so strong to control her emotions
A girl so amused that she didn’t need anyone else
Then why, did she fall in love with you and only you

You are my muse
My RHYTHMS AND BLUES
You are like first snowfall
A cold breeze on hottest day of Summer
The last leaf left in Fall
The first flower to blossom in Spring
You are my downfall
You are my worst distraction
Threat to my sanity

And now, when the world turns upside down
I look upon those memories
How you meant everything to me
And how I mean nothing to you
In love, I lose myself in sea water
and you left me
I lost my sanity....







2 comments:

  1. You are my muse
    My RHYTHMS AND BLUES
    You are like first snowfall
    A cold breeze on hottest day of Summer
    The last leaf left in Fall
    The first flower to blossom in Spring.
    You are my downfall...

    these are so perfect...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody is perfect Shivedita, but when you find perfection is other person's art, you achieve the vision to see the beauty what other have produced. You are one gifted writer Shivedita, God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete