Thursday 10 September 2015

Kaleidoscope of Memories


I think-I think when it is all over, it just comes back in flashes, you know?

It is just like a kaleidoscope of memories. The memories come back, but he never does. I think a part of me knew the second I saw him. That with him lies eternal and heart-wrenching pain. With him lies deep sorrow. It is not anything that he did or said. It is a feeling that came along with him. Like the shadow following the body.

I am not sure if I am ever going to feel that way again. But I don't know if I should. I know the world moves too fast and the sun burns too bright. But I was thinking how could the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe I have lost my balance. I think the worst part was not losing him, it was losing me.

2 comments:

  1. nice write, especially concluding part...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shivedita. Experience teaches everything. :)

    ReplyDelete